Sunday, May 11, 2014

The joy.


You know, it's been 2 weeks that I'm currently studying at Kaplan and to be honest, the joy of teaching Accounting to my classmates is fun. Most of my China classmates came to me and asked me some questions that they are unsure about. Some even asked me to teach them because they didn't understand. So, there I was teaching them even though we have a language barrier which is I can't speak Chinese AT ALL. It's frustrating that I couldn't converse in Chinese when they don't understand an English word but they still put the effort to understand it in the simplest way that i explain to them. Ahhh, the joy of teaching is totally fun and I really don't mind teaching them even though I'm not qualified to be their teacher teaching them but with the knowledge that I had on Accounting, it's not only I teach them, I get to teach them and at the same time I manage to learn the things that i taught them once again. Now, that's where the joy come from.

I can't really explain this joy much more in detail as I'm still in the process of teaching them. So most probably around June I should be able to explain this joy in the future.

Till then!

No comments: